You might be from the North Shore if:
- you regularly used the word pisscutter in a conversation.
- you've ever rode a snowmachine to work.
- you wake up early to shovel your way out of the house - for no other reason than to meet up with some buds for coffee and catch up on gossip.
- you've ever won a snow sculpture contest.
- you catch yourself waving to everyone! And getting strange looks for doing so while visiting cities...
- you have taken a date for a drive on the bushroads to scout out some wildlife.
- you've found a geocache by accident - and you don't own a GPS.
- driving 5-10 hours a day is a typical shopping trip.
- you look confused when people say Cabin or Cottage - that there is a Camp.
- Camo is your year long attire.
What makes our stretch of the North Shore Stand out to you? Leave a Comment below for a laugh.
Have a great day!